Thank you for your interest in Peak Physical Therapy! We look forward to meeting and working with you throughout your rehab experience! Please print the forms listed below, fill out all known fields and bring them to your first appointment where the receptionist can help with any additional questions you may have!
It is Peak Physical Therapy's goal to ACCEPT ALL insurance plans so that no one is denied care. As health care professionals it is our mission to be able to treat EVERYONE in need of our services.
**These are ONLY SOME of the insurances we are providers with. We accept many more. If you do not see your insurance listed, please contact us for further inquiries.
**This is the PHO (Physical Hospital Organization) with St. Alphonsus Hospital. At this time, STARS has the exclusive physical therapy contract with the ACN/CNN Network in the Boise/Treasure Valley area. The application for Peak Physical Therapy has been submitted and will be approved once other physical therapy providers are allowed within the network.
Your insurance will be verified by us during the first 1 - 2 appointments so that you are fully aware of your payment obligations before treatment begins. It is important that, as a patient, you understand your physical therapy insurance benefits. It is imperative that you personally verify your own benefits as well.
Patient Financing Options
- Patients with insurance
- Set up to collect deductible and co-pay/co insurance
- Each visit
- Weekly payment plan
- Monthly payment plan
- Patients with no insurance
- 3/300 with one month aftercare
- 5/500 with one month of aftercare
- 25% discount off of regular fees
- Patients with 3rd Party MVA/Litigation Cases:
- Weekly or monthly payment agreement must be signed. We now require payment each month from the patient on 3rd Party MVA/ litigation cases. We can't hold accounts until settlement. Those cases can take months to years to settle. If the patient is not willing to make payments on the case continued treatment of patient must be approved by VPA or CEO.