LEARN WHAT YOU CAN DO to PREVENT INJURY THIS SPRING
Its Spring time! That Means it is the time of year when people like to clean out their closets, garages and other areas of their house. Here are a few tips you can use to prevent injury with spring cleaning.
1. Test your load before you lift. If you think something may be too heavy, ask for help!
2. When lifting, bend at your hips and knees and use your legs to lift and lower objects.
3. When lifting and carrying, place the object centered close to your body. This will lessen the strain on your back.
4. Never bend and twist at the same time. If you lift an object, pivot your feet in the direction you want to take the object.
If you or someone you know is dealing with Pain, contact our office to schedule a FREE INJURY ASSESSMENT.
- Low Back Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Neck Pain
- Knee Programs
- Shoulder Programs
- Pregnancy Related Back Pain
- Balance and Fall
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Ergonomic Assessments
...with more always being developed